Honeywell High-temperature Accelerometer
Honeywell Inertial Measurement Unit（IMU）
Honeywell Inertial Navigation System（INS)
Honeywell Magnetic Sensor and Electronic Compass Module
Honeywell Precision Pressure Sensor
Honeywell High-temperature Chip
HTC Power Management Chip
The HGuide n580 is a small, lightweight,self-contained, all-attitude Inertial/GNSS Navigator for applications where accurate,continuous position and attitude navigation data is required even during regular prolonged GNSS outages.
The HGuide n580 contains Honeywell’s leading-edge HG4930 IMU and provides a powerful dual-antenna, multi-frequency, multi-constellation RTK capability. Honeywell’s integration expertise blends the IMU and GNSS data to provide accurate, robust navigation service to your application with all the functionalities that you need.
The HGuide n580 output data includes time-stamped position, velocity, angular rate, linear acceleration, roll, pitch, and heading information. In dual-antenna mode, the device supports GNSS-based heading measurements and initialization.
KEY HONEYWELL ADVANTAGES
• Honeywell proven navigation algorithms for Air, Land,and Sea.
• World-class inertial sensor development, calibration,and compensation.
• Proven reliability, dependability,and ruggedness.
• Accepts RTCM3 GNSS corrections.
• Highest performing Inertial/GNSS navigator of its size,weight, and price.
• Configuration flexibility. Only purchase the features you need.
• Multiple configurable communication ports.
• Accurate attitude performance that provides better quality navigation trajectories.
• The HGuide n580 is not ITAR controlled. Its Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) is 7A994.